1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation, as well as all other services and deliveries provided by the hotel for the customer.
2. The subletting or re-letting of the rooms provided as well as their use for other accommodation purposes require the prior written consent of the hotel.
3. The customer's terms and conditions only apply if this has been agreed in advance.
Contract conclusion, partner, liability; Limitation:
1. The contract is concluded when the hotel accepts the customer's application.
2. After booking, the guest receives a booking confirmation; if he receives it, the booking is binding. The Hotel Löffele requests a deposit of 20% of the travel price for each booking.
3. Contractual partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third party has ordered for the customer, he and the customer are jointly and severally liable to the hotel for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract, provided the hotel has a corresponding declaration from the third party.
4. The hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. In the non-typical service area, liability is limited to intent and gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
5. The limitation period for all customer claims is 6 months.
6. This limitation of liability and short period of limitation apply in favor of the hotel even in the event of a breach of obligations when initiating a contract and a positive breach of contract.
Service, prices, payment, offsetting:
1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer available and to provide the agreed services.
2. The customer is obliged to pay the applicable or agreed hotel prices for rooms provided and other services used by him. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel to third parties initiated by the customer.
3. The agreed prices include the respective statutory value added tax. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the contract exceeds 4 months and the price generally charged by the hotel for such services increases, the hotel can increase the contractually agreed price appropriately, but no more than 10%.
4. The prices can also be changed by the hotel if the customer later wishes to change the number of rooms booked, the hotel's services or the length of stay of the guests and the hotel agrees to this.
5. Hotel bills without a due date are payable on departure, but no later than 10 days after receipt of the invoice without deduction. The hotel is entitled to make accrued claims due at any time and to demand immediate payment. In the event of default in payment, the hotel is entitled to charge interest at a rate of 5% above the respective discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank. The customer reserves the right to provide evidence of lower damage, the hotel of higher damage.
6. The hotel is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit upon conclusion of the contract or thereafter, taking into account the legal provisions for package tours. The amount of the advance payment and the payment dates can be agreed in writing in the contract.
7. The customer can only offset or reduce an undisputed or legally binding claim against a claim by the hotel
8. We are bound to the offer made to you for 14 days, but an interim award of the offer is not excluded.
Resignation of the customer (cancellation, cancellation):
1. A withdrawal by the customer from the contract concluded with the hotel must be in writing by registered mail. If this does not occur, the price agreed in the contract must be paid even if the customer does not make use of the contractual services. This does not apply in cases of default by the hotel or an impossibility to provide the service for which it is responsible.
2. The customer can withdraw from the contract up to 59 days before the start of the journey without triggering payment or damage claims by the hotel. The deposit will be refunded, minus a processing fee of € 50.--
3. The deposit expires after 59 days. If the stay is canceled less than 30 days before arrival, 80% of the travel price will be charged. This also applies to late arrival or early departure.
4. The customer's right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right of withdrawal in writing vis-à-vis the hotel by the agreed date, unless there is a case of default by the hotel or an impossibility to provide the service for which he is responsible.
5. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the hotel must offset the income from renting the rooms to other parties as well as the saved expenses.
6. The customer is free to prove that no damage has occurred or that the damage caused to the hotel is lower than the flat rate demanded.
7. The hotel recommends taking out travel cancellation insurance including protection in the event of early departure
8. The protection applies if the trip cannot be started due to an unexpectedly serious illness (medical certificate required) or an accident of one of the booked persons or a close relative.
Cancellation of the hotel:
1. If the customer's right of withdrawal has been agreed in writing within a certain period of time, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract during this period if there are inquiries from other customers about the contractually booked rooms and the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract upon inquiry by the hotel not waived.
2. If an agreed advance payment is not made even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel with a threat of rejection has expired, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract
3. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to extraordinarily withdraw from the contract for an objectively justified reason, for example if - force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract:
- Rooms with misleading or false information about essential facts, e.g. B. in the person of the customer or the purpose
- The hotel has justified cause to believe that the use of the hotel's services can endanger the smooth business operations, the security or the reputation of the hotel in public, without this being attributable to the hotel's sphere of control or organization
- If there is a violation of the scope of paragraph 2.
4. The hotel must inform the customer immediately of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
5. If the hotel is justified in withdrawing from the contract, the customer has no right to compensation.
Room provision, handover and return:
1. The customer does not acquire the right to be provided specific rooms.
2. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 4 p.m. on the agreed arrival date. The customer has no right to earlier availability.
3. Rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel no later than 11.00 am on the agreed departure date. Thereafter, the hotel can charge 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) for the additional use of the room up to 6 p.m. in addition to the damage it incurs, and 100% from 6 p.m. The customer is free to prove to the hotel that the hotel suffered no or significantly lower damage.
1. The hotel is liable for the diligence of a prudent businessman. This liability is in the non-performance-typical area, but limited to deficiencies in performance, damage, consequential damage or disruptions that can be traced back to willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the hotel. Should disruptions or deficiencies in the hotel's services occur, the hotel will endeavor to remedy the situation if the customer becomes aware of it or if the customer complains immediately. The customer is obliged to do what is reasonable for him to remedy the disruption and to keep possible damage to a minimum.
2. The hotel is liable to the customer for property brought in according to the statutory provisions, that is up to a hundred times the room rate, up to a maximum of € 3,000.00, as well as up to € 750.00 for money and valuables. Money and valuables can be stored in the room safe or hotel safe. The hotel recommends that you use this option. The liability claims expire if the customer does not notify the hotel immediately after gaining knowledge of loss, destruction or damage (Section 703 BGB). Liability claims also expire if the customer does not keep the room or balcony door locked and valuables can easily be stolen for this reason.
3. The statutory provisions apply to the unlimited liability of the hotel.
4. If the customer is provided with a parking space in the hotel garage or on a hotel car park, even for a fee, this does not result in a safekeeping agreement. The hotel is not liable for loss of or damage to vehicles parked or maneuvered on the hotel property and their contents, except in the case of willful intent or gross negligence. This also applies to hotel vicarious agents.
5. Wake-up calls are carried out by the hotel with great care. Claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded.
6. Messages, mail and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. The hotel will deliver, store and - on request - forward the same for a fee. Claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded.
1. Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of applications or these terms and conditions for hotel accommodation should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
2. The place of fulfillment and payment is the seat of the hotel.
3. The exclusive place of jurisdiction - also for check and bill of exchange disputes - is the seat of the hotel for commercial transactions. If a contractual partner fulfills the requirements of § 38 Paragraph 1 ZPO and does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the place of jurisdiction is the seat of the hotel.
4. German law applies.
5. Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions for hotel accommodation be or become ineffective or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.