The Löffele is your specialist for group travel! The top location offers countless opportunities for excursions, leisure activities and more.
The Hotel Löffele stands for:
- Group trips, conferences, team events, etc.
- Carinthian cosiness and a family atmosphere
- Specialties from the Carinthian cuisine & regional products
- Active holidays close to nature with lots of leisure opportunities
- Perfect tour guide
- Optimal care of the guests
- and much more
Sample excursion program
For Carinthia & East Tyrol:
- Excursion to Weissensee (boat trip or chairlift to Naggler Alm)
- Visit the Villach Alpine Road with a panoramic view of the Carinthian lakes and the Julian Alps
- Visit to the Villacher Alpe / Dobratsch
- Excursion to the Sonnenalpe Nassfeld, in the middle of the Carnic Alps, with a show dairy
- Excursion to the Grossglockner and the High Alpine Road in the Hohe Tauern National Park
- Visit to the mountain farming village of Kals with a view of the Großglockner and the Lucknerhaus
- Visit of the Maltatals (panorama trip) with the Kölnbreinsperre
- Excursion into the mountains with the Reisseck mountain railways
- Excursion to the Umball waterfalls in East Tyrol (also includes a carriage ride)
- Panorama trip to the Nockalm
- Take a slow train to the Himmelbauer. The return journey includes the Mölltal Alps, the Lienz Alps and the Carnic Alps
- Round trip through the Lesachtal: since 1996 the most natural valley in Europe! Also included are a mill walk, a visit to the Maria Luggau basilica and getting to know the Lienz Dolomites
- Visit to the Carinthian state capital Klagenfurt. The stay at the Wörthersee is included.
Rooms & facilities
- Cozy rooms with shower, toilet, some with balcony
- Non-smoking rooms
- Sauna, infrared cabin
- Small fitness room
- Shoe dryer
- Drying room
- Cozy dining room with tiled stove
- Old larch room
- Large dining room
Rooms & rates
Discover the extensive network of hiking trails in the Gitschtal, which is designed for all levels of difficulty. Also perfect for Nordic walking!
Nassfeld ski area
The Nassfeld ski area is one of the top ten ski areas and is in a class of its own: More than 100 km of perfectly groomed slopes are waiting for you! Snow security is guaranteed!
Your holiday in Carinthia:
We only use technical and statistical cookies to improve our services. In the course of this, only anonymized data is recorded, which is used for access analysis and not for advertising purposes.