Experiences without skis
winter holidays at Hotel Löffele
Within the Gitschtal and the Nassfeld region there are lots of winter activities without skis that will make your winter holiday unforgettable.
Wonderful winter magic
- 32 km long cross-country ski run
- Running routes, Nordic walking & hiking trails
- Illuminated toboggan run - tobogganing fun for all age groups
- Social get-together in our Berggeisthütte
- Ice skating on Lake Weissensee - Europe's largest natural ice surface
- Ice hockey, ice skating & curling in St. Lorenzen (December to February, daily from 8 am to 10 pm with lighting)
Weissensee: The perfect place for ice skaters
The unique ice experience becomes reality at Weissensee in Carinthia. The 6.5 km² Weissensee is the largest constantly frozen and prepared natural ice surface in Europe.
From mid-December to early March, the 40 cm thick ice cover is perfect for ice skating, sleigh rides or winter hiking.
- Up to 25 km of ice rinks, ice stock rinks and ice hockey rinks
- 400 meter track for speed skaters
- Free shuttle to get to the Weissensee
- Day guests aged 14 and over are charged a contribution of € 5,- for the day band and € 50 for the seasonal band
Your holiday in Carinthia:
We only use technical and statistical cookies to improve our services. In the course of this, only anonymized data is recorded, which is used for access analysis and not for advertising purposes.